What's new

I love batchelor parties! (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So I'm unwinding from a night of debauchery at a batchelor party last night. Nothing like a night of getting the batchelor in question nice and drunk, and carting him around town, and finally ending up in a strip club. Also, nothing like spending other people's money rounding up dancers to keep the batchelor occupied and entranced. :)
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
I just had mine in Sept. We rented a bus and ran around town all night to all the strip clubs.
drool.gif

------------------
Mongo like HTF

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Usually I like to play Poker at bachelor parties, but since we were already in Las Vegas, I really enjoyed celebrating my cousin's bachelor party at Cheetah's. They have a very friendly and appealing staff there.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Is it a, uh, sin to not be able to recall the last bachelor party I went to?
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
I had a few guys take me out for my bachelor party. We went to a couple of strip clubs, and had a few beers. They didn't even buy me a lap dance! What a bunch of cheap bastards. Oh, well. I found out that at my reception that they were talking about how I just threw my life away by getting married, so to hell with them. They are a bunch of womenless, drunken losers anyway. Sorry for the rant.
Dan

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
I went to a wild one last summer. I woke up at a guys crib I didn't know. A buddy of mine knew him, but not me. Anyway I woke up with a stripper's toe in my mouth and nothing with my Tee shirt on. I put on a pair of shorts, got out of there and got into a cab. I still wonder what happened.

Jeff Blair

Second Unit
I just hope I remember mine when I have it next year.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jeff Blair
AIM blairj2
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- Abraham Lincoln
My DVD's

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
My buddies and I spent my bachelor party playing 4 player Nintendo 64 games with my wife and her bridesmaids... I got the strip club partying out of my system on my 21st bithday when my father and a couple of buddies took me out, bought me drinks and paid for dozens of lap dances...
------------------
-Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
I got the strip club partying out of my system on my 21st bithday when my father and a couple of buddies took me out, bought me drinks and paid for dozens of lap dances...
Report to the nearest football stadium and turn in your 'man' card ...
How could anyone get drinking and seeing naked chicks that you don't have to talk to out of their system ...
------------------
"I will drop-kick those f#$%ing dogs if they come near me."
Frank T.J. Mackey ... Magnolia

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
The last one I was at was pretty typical...Had dinner at Hooters at the Mall of America, lots of beer of course. Then we played some video games at the arcade, and ended up at the strip club, in a pretty drunk state. Someone started collecting money for a lap dance so I donated what I could...little did I know the money went for a lot more than a lapdance...
At the time I thought it was funny, but my god, he was getting married 2 days later! His life, I guess. And I had a good time anyway...hehehe

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
quote: How could anyone get drinking and seeing naked chicks that you don't have to talk to out of their system ...[/quote]
Easy: I've got a gorgeous wife who takes it off almost anytime I want, doesn't charge by the minute, and - bonus - I get to touch! Women aren't nearly as fun when you can't touch...
Oh, and another thing: Do you realize what those strippers say about you when you're not around? A buddy of mine dated a girl from a strip club. They pretty much think all of the patrons are a group of sick perverts. Most of them don't even like their job, only hanging onto it because it pays so well. What's the fun in watching a girl who you can't touch, who doesn't want to be there in the first place, who sucks your dollars up like a vaccumn cleaner, and who thinks you're a complete pervert? OK, so it's still fun :), but I'd rather be home eating my fruit, than looking at it from a mandatory distance of 3 feet.
------------------
-Ryan ( http://www.ryanwright.com )
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

[Edited last by Ryan Wright on November 06, 2001 at 04:23 PM]

Frank_W

Stunt Coordinator
Oh, and another thing: Do you realize what those strippers say about you when you're not around? A buddy of mine dated a girl from a strip club. They pretty much think all of the patrons are a group of sick perverts. Most of them don't even like their job, only hanging onto it because it pays so well. What's the fun in watching a girl who you can't touch, who doesn't want to be there in the first place, who sucks your dollars up like a vaccumn cleaner, and who thinks you're a complete pervert? OK, so it's still fun , but I'd rather be home eating my fruit, than looking at it from a mandatory distance of 3 feet.
I'm sure that my trusty car will alway be there for me.
And when I walk up to the window of an exotic car
dealership most of the salespeople are looking at me
with a smirk, but I can still enjoy looking at those beautiful
breas... I mean cars, that I cannot touch or own. :)

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Her toe was not off. She was sleeping basically on top me. She was cute in the face but had some cottage cheese.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
When you go to the zoo, you don't expect to take home the animals. When you go to the art museum, you don't get a Picasso on the way out.
So why do people use the excuse, "You only get to look" for a reason not to like strip clubs?
There's nothing wrong with going to be entertained and enjoy the view of a lot of naked women. (And in Austin, there is some touching too!)
------------------
Andrew in Austin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks