What's new

I know I shouldn't be doing it but How do I hook up Center to my NAD 352? (1 Viewer)

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator
Saw an incredible deal on an liquidation on MB Quart QLS330BE Center for only $119.00 plus tax/Shipping from MSRT $599.00. Even thought I only have a stereo Integrated Amp NAD C352. I just could not let the deal go. Now I'm stuck with it and don't know what to do? I like to put it to use any suggestions.

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator
Why? Impulse. Just can not let a good deal go slip thru. Is it a real suggestion by getting 2 Center and run it in stereo as main??? I'm puzzle.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
ebay...

There's no way I can think of to add a single speaker to your setup. There is no processing to utilize it either, so it probably won't be of much use to you.

Yes, you could get a second one and use them in stereo. If they are better than what you have now, it's not a bad idea.

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I'm pretty much running out of option except getting a home theater receiver. Anyone wants to take over my 2 month old NAD C352 for $450.00?

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Nothing beats the good old Hi-Fi in 2 channel!!
:D

You are going to change your world just because you got a deal on one single speaker? Not such a good deal now that it's going to set you off on that never ending journey of so-called upgrades.

Pessimist = Just ebay it and save yourself before it's too late.

Optimist = Sell the NAD, buy an el cheapo used avr with preouts (you may want to toy with an amp, and it's good to keep your options open), a set of those Quarts, a decent sub and just watch movies and be happy.

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator
Colin, Thanks for putting me back to my hi-fi path. I guess I'll use it in my Karaoke room alone with my other average components.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Sorry if that sounded rough. I have done that "good deal leads to destruction" before, never worth it.

Tim_

Stunt Coordinator
Non taken. That's exactly what I realized when I made the purchase. Dumb idea but I just gotta have it. So, no regret. At least it'll serve as a good monitor for singing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks