I know I shouldn't be doing it but How do I hook up Center to my NAD 352?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Tim_, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Tim_

Tim_ Stunt Coordinator

Saw an incredible deal on an liquidation on MB Quart QLS330BE Center for only $119.00 plus tax/Shipping from MSRT $599.00. Even thought I only have a stereo Integrated Amp NAD C352. I just could not let the deal go. Now I'm stuck with it and don't know what to do? I like to put it to use any suggestions.

2. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

Buy another and run in stereo. Why did you buy it???

3. Tim_

Tim_ Stunt Coordinator

Why? Impulse. Just can not let a good deal go slip thru. Is it a real suggestion by getting 2 Center and run it in stereo as main??? I'm puzzle.

4. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    ebay...

There's no way I can think of to add a single speaker to your setup. There is no processing to utilize it either, so it probably won't be of much use to you.

Yes, you could get a second one and use them in stereo. If they are better than what you have now, it's not a bad idea.

5. Tim_

Tim_ Stunt Coordinator

I guess I'm pretty much running out of option except getting a home theater receiver. Anyone wants to take over my 2 month old NAD C352 for $450.00?

6. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

Nothing beats the good old Hi-Fi in 2 channel!!
    [​IMG]

You are going to change your world just because you got a deal on one single speaker? Not such a good deal now that it's going to set you off on that never ending journey of so-called upgrades.

Pessimist = Just ebay it and save yourself before it's too late.

Optimist = Sell the NAD, buy an el cheapo used avr with preouts (you may want to toy with an amp, and it's good to keep your options open), a set of those Quarts, a decent sub and just watch movies and be happy.

7. Tim_

Tim_ Stunt Coordinator

Colin, Thanks for putting me back to my hi-fi path. I guess I'll use it in my Karaoke room alone with my other average components.

8. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

Sorry if that sounded rough. I have done that "good deal leads to destruction" before, never worth it.

9. Tim_

Tim_ Stunt Coordinator

Non taken. That's exactly what I realized when I made the purchase. Dumb idea but I just gotta have it. So, no regret. At least it'll serve as a good monitor for singing.