What's new

I just finished my first subwoofer (1 Viewer)

ChrisAK

Grip
I have just completed an 85L Adire alignment shiva. Although I did not post any specific questions, I want to thank everyone(I will not try to go through the list of people I read advice from) for the help I received from searching through past threads. All you need is in the archives if you just do a little searching. I may try to post pictures later. I was able to have a short audition last night and I am very pleased so far. I was a little surprised at the size of the thing. It is overlayed with oak, so I guess it can double as a table. My wife just shakes her head in disbelief. For anyone thinking of building a sub, you just can't go wrong if you follow one of the many plans on the internet or use unibox.

Jeff Meininger

Second Unit
There sure IS a lot of information on this forum. I searched and read, read and searched, and finally came up with a plan. But then I read some more, and now I'm not sure what my plan is anymore. :) So many drivers/enclosures/alignments to choose from. That's a good thing I guess, but I'm having trouble choosing!

ChrisAK

Grip
The good news is that I rarely see anyone complaining about whatever driver/allignment they choose. Just stick with tried and true allignments and I do not think you can go wrong.

A

Anthony_Gomez

My wife just shakes her head in disbelief.
oh oh oh!!!..I know why...cause she can't believe how much performance you got with so little money! ....or... She can't believe that you love here SOOOO much that you built a subwoofer for the HT all for her own personal enjoyment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks