What's new

I have too many speakers, which speakers should I keep and which to get rid of? (1 Viewer)

jeff a

Auditioning
P.S.- Jason, just want to add that the Polk LSI line is one I do feel may be worth the money for the extra performance you get.

Mark Russ

Second Unit
Jeff, wow! If it's not too late, I'll weigh in here. I'm stunned that it seems you have turned so much against Klipsch and B&K. I've never heard nothing but good stuff about B&K. I also have a Yamaha/M&K set up that I still use to this day that I think is great. However, I can see why your getting rid of the 2092. I don't see getting rid of the B&K though.
Well, keep the Denon and HK receivers. Match the Klipsch speakers up with the Denon, Infinity with the HK, and I'd probably keep the M&K instead of the Polks. Polk would probably be the speaker you have I'd get rid of out of all of them. Nothing against them as they are fine speakers, but I think the others are probably better. Close call between Polk and Infinity though. Maybe get some Polk LSI speakers for music, and I'd hang on to that B&K though. You can send your klf 30 Klipschs to me if you want to get rid of them! And the B&K too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks