What's new

I am awaiting for Frasier season 10 (1 Viewer)

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Can't wait for season 10 any others? Also any idea when it will be released.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
There was about a year wait between Seasons #8 and #9 so I don't expect we'll see Frasier Season #10 until sometime in 2008... Sigh.

I bought Season #11 two years ago, figuring I'd watch it in a year or so... Now, I'll consider myself fortunate if Season #10 arrives before the end of 2008! And I won't even discuss Cheers, which appears to have been abandoned...

John

Rodrick

Second Unit
I don't want to wait too much longer. I haven't opened my season 11 yet. I also want to know if they will have a special box to store them all in. I have collected all of them so far.

I am enjoying watching Frasier over and over on the dvd sets.

WhitneyG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Whitney
They wanted to cash in on the hype of the series ending by releasing the final season as soon after the finale as possible. Weird, but logical in a twisted marketing way.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
How poor some fans forget, Season 11 was released around the time that Season 3 was released ... the Frasier sets have been released sporadically so don't expect the tenth season until sometime either in the first quarter or second quarter of 2008.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Alright!! Finally I also have season 11 bought early and very inexpensive opened and just looked at for marks etc......... won't watch this til I buy season 10.

Fred333

Agent
Real Name
Fred
I love Fraiser too. I have all the seasons up too 9. looking forward to getting the others.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Excellent news! I was hoping they'd see this through to completion. I was a bit skeptical, especially since "Cheers" stopped at a screeching halt. It'll be nice to finally have this series completed.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
It's been a long time coming, but it will be wonderful to see this classic sitcom wrapped up! I'm stoked, since Frasier is our favorite sitcom of all time.

Frasier is one of the few shows I can watch over and over and still find new laughs. Highly recommended.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks