What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Hungary tops World Sex League! (1 Viewer)

David Baranyi

Stunt Coordinator
Max Leung said:
How do you know they are Hungarian? Maybe they are just looping the same Hungarian soundtrack over and over! "oooh oooh aaah aaaah" and "oh yeah, babee" in Hungarian accents!
Had you looked at the national origin of many of the actresses found in Private's films?

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe somebody is admitting to watching Private films.

Of course, by implication, that would also mean that I know what Private is. :)

Stephanie T.

Stunt Coordinator
Hungary, Bulgaria, and Russia? Gotta be the borscht. Or the goulash.

Ah, but this list only addressed quantity not quality. We all know that a job well done does not have to be repeated as often.
"Quantity has a quality all it's own." -- Russian Army saying

:D

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
USA came in 25th. Doesn't surprise me one bit, except maybe that it placed so high... :D

Canada coming in 23rd is a bit of a shock, though

Go Hungary!!! I knew we were good for something! :emoji_thumbsup:

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
from what I've heard about the women in hungary, all I can say is no wonder they're #1 :)

No I think it's more like the difference between "spanner" and "wrench".
this confuses me. I've always referred to the tool used to adjust the rear shock preload on a motorcycle as a spanner wrench

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Never mind Denmark, where is Greece on the list? Or Cyprus? :eek:
My Greek-Cypriot blood cries out for justice!! The Greeks practically invented sex for chrissakes!! All kinds of sex!:D

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
My Greek-Cypriot blood cries out for justice!!
Oh my god! You mean you're a product of an unholy alliance between a Greek and a Cypriot (Cyprus-ese? Cypridiot? Cypruswannabe? Cyprudian?)? Boy that explains a lot! You're too much of a man for England...how can you stand it? :D

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Now I read about that survey too... There were other interesting aspects (like preferred positions).

But it still bothers me. Was it based on answers given by respondees? Or perhaps something 'solid' like the number of Durex's products sold in those countries?

In both cases I would like to add some statistical comments.

Or, in other words: what have they actually been tallying?

(Did you know that many people standardly say "twice a week", even if it's not true at all?)

Cees

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Guys, calm down, keep your knickers on, we haven't started discussing preferences and positions yet, or have we? :eek:

jumping up and down gesticulating wildly
Oh I remember when I used to gesticulate wildly, I was younger then of course, reckless, drug-crazed, out of control, hunted like a wild beast... aah those were the days my friend.:crazy:

PHOTO OF GESTICULATING MEMBER REMOVED FOR FURTHER STUDY.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Steve, I am so glad you have donated your member to science! Do you think they will ever invent a jar big enough to hold it?

They will forever be comparing your member to remains of giant squid tentacles recovered from the deep dark depths of the ocean.

Today is a great day for SCIENCE!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
From which we may conclude that if you haven't got a DVD, widescreen and seriously good sound system, you've got to find something else to occupy yourself with in the evening.
Well, I can't speak for most, but in my case the lack of a girl has allowed me to have enough money to buy all of the above items....i.e. I see it as the other way around, the fact that I'm not having as much sex is the reason why I need to occupy my time with my HT investments. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks