What's new

Hulk dvd, October 28, according to digital bits rumour mill ! (1 Viewer)

Brenton

Screenwriter
I wouldn't be surprised if this film was released without a full screen version, due to the split-screen/panelling that was used so frequently. It would totally butcher it.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the digital bits is reporting a possible new release date for matrix 2.. its on October 14, not the 28th as reported earlier. meaning it won;t have to compete against the green giant.. hopefully.

JACOB

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I dunno why warner would worry about competing with the green giant. Most people didn't care for the hulk (I Loved It!) and the matrix would outsell it even if they did. But good to hear anytime i can get something i want sooner i'm all for it.

Edited to add the following:

Now that i think of it please no more september releases i am allready swamped, Just incase they want to move it up even more. October is Fine!

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Reloaded is confirmed in Australia for the 14th of October, I would expect it to be a world-wide release.

I can't wait for the Hulk DVD, it was a fantastic comic book adaptation and cleared the sour taste that Daredevil left in my mouth.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
agreed about DD. that was a terrible movie.

any news about the dvd cover for hulk yet or the specs?

thanks.

JACOB

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I wouldn't be surprised if this film was released without a full screen version, due to the split-screen/panelling that was used so frequently. It would totally butcher it.
In a few interviews with Ang Lee I read that he was NOT INTERESTED at all in a full frame version. He said one thing he was adament about was the aspect ratio. Now that's my kind of director.

Paul Case

Supporting Actor
Excellent news! I'll definitely be picking up a copy of Hulk on the day of release. It's a brilliant and severely underrated film. :)

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
This is slightly off topic but did anyone notice during the credites of The Hulk that our very own Ronald Epstein is listed as apart of the special effects team?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks