What's new

Huge DVD Coverart Update! (1 Viewer)

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
www.thedigitalbits.com has just updated there upcoming dvd art page. Some beautiful cover such as Tom & Jerry Collection and Van Helsing. Althoug, I am too sure about that one. LOL Could be better.
I am still waiting on the coverart for Paramounts Fire In The Sky and Explorers :frowning:

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
Due to those cover listings, I found out that fox is releasing a great tv film - Doing Time on Maple Drive which is listed at amazon and almost nowhere else.

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
I have a terrible feeling about fire in the sky that it will be delayed. November 5th 1975 next year is the 30th Anniversary of the actual incident. Maybe they will do something then.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Wow, look at all them purty pictures! Kinda makes me wish I didn't just saddle myself with a new monthy car payment.

Ric

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
But why on earth would they issue a colorized version??

Are you aware of any further specs yet, supplementals, etc? Also, do you know to what extent Fox invested in restoration over this transfer? Will it be a vast improvement over the semi-recently released Elite version and is Fox planning on going all out for this release?

Joshua_W

Second Unit
I might pick up the colorized NOTLD, just for the novelty factor of it.

I already have both of the Elite DVDs in the original black and white -- and there are plenty of options available to those who want the original, unaltered version so this colorized version won't be in danger of supplanting the original.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
I could be mistaken, but the colorized version of Night of the Living Dead may not be in the public domain while the black and white version is. It would be foolish for them to issue an essentially copyright free version of the movie. I could be wrong though.

Neil

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member

Legend Films is a colorization outfit. There's a thread about them somewhere. Fox is issuing Night of the Living Dead because of the colorized version. Or to look at it another way, why would they issue it in black & white when there are already so many black and white versions out there?

This site has the details.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I am waiting for both Deep Impact and Fire In The Sky so that I can update my own personal site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks