What's new
World Wide Stereo

Hubbell AC Plugs AND Pass & Seymour AC Plugs (1 Viewer)

Gary.S

Grip
I’m selling off many of my AC Plugs. (I seem to have collected more than I’m ever likely to use! ;))

--12 New Hubbell HBL 5965 AC Plugs, each in original box. $5.50 each. Color is black—Full parts number HBL 5965VBLK. 125V, 15A.

These aren’t the high-end hospital grade plugs, but they are pretty good. A buddy of mine compared them with the Hubbell HBL 8115V hospital-grade plug, and except for the green dot and labeling, he couldn’t see a difference in the construction of the two models.

At $5.50 each, I figure these might be of interest to those who want to try a good AC Plug for a reasonable price, and who don’t want to pay a lot in shipping.

Shipping Cost is $1.50 for 1, $2 for 2, $2.50 for 3, $3 for 4, $3.50 for 5, $4 for 6.

These have the “clamshell” design, which makes them easy to connect.

--I also have 6 new Pass & Seymour 5266-X AC plugs. $7 each. Regarded as a bit higher-end than the Hubbells, though I personally have no strong preference. Shipping cost the same as above.

I have photos of both plugs, so if you’re seriously interested, send me an email (or PM with your email address enclosed), and I can email you photos.

To keep things simple, payment by PayPal only.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks