What's new

DVD Review HTF REVIEW: Ella Enchanted (Recommended!) (1 Viewer)

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Not to be a nitpicker but is really Cary Elwes. Would like to see him with pointy ears!:D

As for the movie, sounds good. I may have to pick it up. Would also make a nice gift for my "tween" niece. Thanks for the great review.

John KB

Second Unit
It was OK, nothing special. Definitely not as good as the Princess Bride, not even close.
I noticed that absolutely none of the retailers here had it in widescreen. Which turned out to be good, since I didn't buy it like I intended to. I just rented it. I don't think it really merits a purchase at full price. I'll definitely consider it previously viewed though since I have young nieces that visit.

Chris M

Second Unit
I can't find it in Widescreen here either. All the rental stores have it only in full screen as well as all our media sales outlets. I guess if I REALLY want it I'll have to order it online... sigh.

Of course, still can't get Flight of the Navigator here either yet :frowning:

Chris.

Update: I just checked Amazon.ca and the widescreen version is labelled as an IMPORT.. so apparently Canadians get stiffed with the P&S version only... figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks