What's new

HTF Mech Assault Championship 32 player championship-Sign up Need 32 players.. (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys added you

Also the new web site design and update has now been uploaded. So take a look and let me know what you think. Jay V (Robot Monkey) designed it.

Capt

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in for a tournament. Hopefully I can get good with the hammer missiles by then...

JayV

Supporting Actor
So take a look and let me know what you think. Jay V (Robot Monkey) designed it.
Trying to assign blame, eh? ;)

I'm out of town, but the site looks pretty good on this horrible little terminal. And loads very fast at 56k!

Good changes, too, although on the main page the headlines all seem to be at different sizes. Quirk of this aged terminal?

Looks like you're off to a good start with the Live magazine, too.

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I may have did some stuff different sizes. Im going to still work on it tonight. I did some tweaks yesterday but didnt upload them yet

capt

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
Sorry guys, count me out for this round. My wife is on spring break this week and won't be going to bed at her usual early hour. And, quite honestly, I just don't know if I can go on without my Kentucky Wildcats in the NCAA tournament, *sigh*.:frowning:

Joey and Jay, the site looks fantastic, good work!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: I'll try to whip up another article in the next week or so if anything catches my fancy.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
sorry to hear you won participate. I know Scar was looking to playing vs you again :)

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
so you guys know if we only have 20 people the tourney will change a bit. 4 games of 5 people. top 2 move on. So its 8 people in the bracket tourney

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Last chance for signups. I do the matchups first thing tommorow morning

capt

Hank_P

Second Unit
I'm going to have to pass on this one. I've had some flu/virus for a little over a week and it's really taking it's toll on me. With the medicine I'm taking, I might die a lot, but the good news is.. I wouldn't feel a thing. I was hoping to be feeling better and throwing my hat into the ring, but not this time.

Good luck guys, I'll hopefully be back up to speed next week.

Mr Chicken

Todd_B

Second Unit
Email sent and hopefully the big bright red circle on my chest fades before tomorrow ;)

Todd B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks