What's new

HTF Mech Assault Championship 32 player championship-Sign up Need 32 players.. (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hello everyone. I havent posted much these past few days. Been busy trying to fix a web site problem and also started to update the site from scratch.

But we are going to have a Mech Assault Championship. I mentioned this before and many said they would enjoy it. Once its over back to a 4 man team tourney. Heres how it will play out

We start off with 32 people(We already have 2 people myself and my brother who just got live). There will be 4 games of 8 people in the first round. The top 4 people from each game will move on to the sweet 16 just like a NBA bracket 1 vs 1 single elimination round. You will be seeded depending on how many kills you had in round 1.

The first round will take place thursday during regular Mech Group Play Night. the single matches will take place over the next week. You schedule the matchups with your opponent

32 people is a lot but we had 20 people in the 4 man team tourney, plus 4 or 5 people did fill in jobs, and some people didnt sign up. Also if you have a friend they can sign up as well. But HTF members will get a slot first.

If you want to sign up e-mail me at [email protected] with "Mech Assault Tournament" in the subject. Tell me your Gametag, HTF name and e-mail address so i can make everythign easier this time

thanks
capt

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Signed up but terrible at Deathmatch as well. Hopefully the CTF will come soon so we can have tournaments with that.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
This post is to keep a list of everyone signed up

So far we have

CaptDS9E
BigDoggPhil
A Clan of One
Frolich
Sherbz
Nightwing
MrBrett
MrDarthVader
Orpheus
The Bard
OldSchool56
Bat Bat
Magness
Scar
Mxyzptlk
jubjub75
Bairdy
Union Carbine
High Priest
isyoox

20 Down, 12 to go

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If we dont get enough people we will move the tourney till next thursday as i may not have given enough time for signups. But we will still have normal thursday group play

capt

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Count The Bard in, and I bet I can convince my brother to join as well (OldSchool56). He's a budding Home Theater guy (just got out of school and got a real job, so he's in that 'great ideas, no money' stage). Email is coming...

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
so he's in that 'great ideas, no money' stage
Does this stage ever pass? Please tell me yes...please.

Gotta pass on this Thursday, fellas. In fact, count me out as long as the Kentucky Wildcats continue to rip through the NCAA tournament (not to mention that Zelda comes out today).

I probably won't be on Live too much in the coming weeks, but if the tournament is pushed back a little, Bassmasa's Catapult will probably be finished licking its wounds from the 4-man tourney.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Do you need people that aren't much of any good at the game? If so, I might be willing to join up.

I can't make it this Thursday night as the Badgers are playing in the NCAA tournament, but I should be able to do it in the future.

My Gamer tag is Bat Bat

Glen

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
We are probably going to push this back till next thursday as a lot of people are into the NCAA tourney. As for kentucky. By next week bass you will be able to play :)

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
The first round of the tourney will be next thursday at 10 PM EST. I forgot to send a e-mail to the group list so a lot of people didnt know about the tourney

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hey we need more signups :)

Also so you guys know. I promise the site will be updated this weekend. Im going to work on it tommorow night. Jay (Robot Monkey) in his spare time decided to make a new template for the site which i like so i will probably use it as well. So the site will have a new look, and everything will be updated.

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks