What's new

HSN 25.00 free - no minimum (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
Great find:

HSN.com has a code of 678201 for 25.00 for new customers.

They have DVD's, music, etc. The best way is to call them at

1-800-284-3100. Dial 0 for operator. The website is glitchy w/the code.

Good hunting!!!

Chet

PS - the webiste works now. Just ordered the 3 CD Johnny Cash Collection.....gotta love "A Boy Named Sue"

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah this really is a great deal, if you order something under $25.00 you only have to pay $5 shipping. I am getting mixed answers to my question as to whether Harry Potter is widescreen. The internet customer service said yes but when I called the lady read the description and it said that the film has been modified to fit your screen. So I don't know. Hey it comes with a puzzle so maybe that alone will be worth five bucks. ;) ......or maybe not.
-Eric

Wade K

Second Unit
They didn't have any DVDs I wanted, but there's a $27 Omaha Steaks sampler you can get for $2. Since they have to ship it packed in dry ice, shipping is $9.95, but still a great deal for six steaks and six burgers.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
More info for a GREAT deal!!!
Coupon expires 12-31-02....assuming it doesn't get pulled before that. Also they track by phone# & cc# for new customers......;)
Oh.....it does appear that Harry Potter is indeed the full screen from everything i've heard. And it really wouldn't suprise me if it was considering the whole HSN thing.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
darn...i would buy The Game and anothe DVD, but since i have more fingers than they have DVDs, i couldnt find anything else that appealed to me. no sale then :frowning:.

JohnRyan

Stunt Coordinator
I tried it a few days ago and was able to get Harry Potter for around $5 (Cost of shipping). Unfortunately, they are only selling the standard version, NOT the widescreen version. Bummer deal! Oh well, I'll give it to my non-widescreen parents or sell it to somebody and go buy the widescreen from Costco.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I'd suggest cancelling the order..and tell them why! Each P&S sale is a vote against AOR as far as retailers are concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks