What's new

How to get replacement box/set? (1 Viewer)

Patrick.J.A

Stunt Coordinator
I just opened by Buffy Season 2 set after about 2-3 months of it sitting on my shelf, and what did I find but a damaged case. It isn't the box but the 6-fold for the DVDs. One side (if you unfold the middle then unfold the right side the picture of buffy and angel opposite disc 4 w/willow) is all scratched/torn up. Is there a way I can get this replaced? Needless to say my chance to return it is up, but this is really bothering me.

Patrick.J.A

Stunt Coordinator
I'm pretty sure it didn't. I also don't see how it could be in this shape from shipping. So I am guessing it was this way when it was packaged. Either way it sucks.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I'm an idiot patrick. I didn't realize that you hadn't opened it yet. That's my reading comprehension skills for you :). If you're talking about the clear plastic parts that hold the discs, every one I've seen have had scratches on them. I thought it was a defect when I got mine, and took it back to place of purchase. We opened a couple other ones, and they were the same.

Patrick.J.A

Stunt Coordinator
No problem, I get torn down everytime I turn in a paper (DAMN COLLEGE DAMN IT TO HELL!!!). But regarding the damaged area, it isn't the clear part holding the discs. Hmm, how to explain it. Oh I know. If you unfold the 6-fold all the way and turn it disc side down (be careful 1 of mine fell out) you see from left to right a panel with angel, the a panel with angel and buffy. This is the part that is scratched/torn up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks