What's new

How do i use a custom soundtrack? (1 Viewer)

RichardK

Second Unit
thread title says it all

sorry for the noob question. searches only give me games that allow custom soundtracks.

thanks,
Richard

Evan M

Second Unit
It really depends on the game.

I'm assuming you are talking about on an XBox, as I don't know that it is possible with any other system.

But, basically you just need to copy whatever songs you want to use to your XBox HD. (Do this by inserting the Audio CD and finding the option in the XBox Desktop .. not sure where it is buried exactly.) Then just find the in-game option to use your custom songs. Note that not all games support this feature.

Romar Armas

Second Unit
I assume you're talking about the Xbox?

First, you need to copy songs to your xbox from a CD. Just pop in a CD and you can choose to copy the songs. When you play a game that supports custom soundtracks, in the options somewhere, they usually have a choice for soundtrack and one of them would be custom. Here you can choose the songs you want to play from your hard drive.

Dang.. a minute too slow! :D

RichardK

Second Unit
sorry, yes I am talking about the XBOX. I will check again tonight, but i thought Burnout 3 on the BOX supported custom tracks... thanks for the tip on copying and getting the songs to the HD.

Anyone know if Burnout3 does support custom and if so, where do I enable? I have gone through, although not thouroughly, the menus and couldnt find it.

Romar Armas

Second Unit
If you look at the back of the box, it lists all the features at the bottom. One of them is Custom Soundtrack. If that's highlighted then it supports it.

Evan M

Second Unit
From a quick search on google.. can't verify the accuracy of this info, as i don't have the game.. but,

RichardK

Second Unit
Thanks to Evan M and others for the tips...only 1 week until the holiday break...no work and ALL play.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks