What's new

How big is the PS2? (1 Viewer)

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
I'm working on constructing a stand for my HT equipment. I don't have a PS2 at the moment nor can I find any dimentions at any site. Can someone give me the WxHxD of the PS2? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

James Zos

Supporting Actor
One thing to bear in mind is that the PS2 is small AND oddly shaped. If I remember correctly, it looks like two rectangles joined together in the middle, which means that, in my opinion anyway, it doesn't exactly blend right in with my DVD player, receiver, etc.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
Thanks, guys. The depth and width wasn't the big factor for me. I really needed to know what the height was as I'm building a custom HT stand. Space is a big issue for me. Every inch counts. :)
Thanks again!

Brian Ruth

Supporting Actor
Don't forget to leave space for the drive door to open, and be sure to leave enough room to leave the power and eject buttons usable. Having your PS2 fit in your HT rack probably won't mean jack if you can't open it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks