What's new

Home-made Star Wars gone wrong (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
yeah, i'm not so sure he was actually trying to imitate star wars.

i put it back on the geek community that they are the only ones who would think such a thing in the first place!

:D

Blu

Screenwriter
Imagine how popular in High School this kid is going to be when he figures out he is a NetStar!

Todd_B

Second Unit
*wonders how long before his Mom or Dad receives this in their Inbox*

Timmmy...we need to have a talk.

:)

Todd B

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
OMFG - I just saw the clip on FOX NEWS! This poor kid. I say we take up a collection for him and buy him a new self-esteem for when this blows over.

Also, I second the motion to give him a bit in SW3.

I would be pleased to buy a signed t-shirt with his likeness on it, and I'm sure others would too. He has a money making opportunity if he is brave enough to step up.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
It was on the news!? Oh this poor kid... :D

"Why do I get the feeling that one day I'll be explaining this to a psychiatrist..."

-- Lisa Simpson

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
I'll admit to it - if I had access to a camcorder I probably would have pretty embarrassing stuff from my childhood.

But he's not a child, is he? 15 or 16 at the absolute youngest.
Right...and, for instance, college students have never been known to do anything stupid and/or childish.:rolleyes

I say- you go, Master Sum Yung Gi.:D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
This was blown way out of proportion by the geek community. I watched the video expecting something drastic and was quite dissapointed. There is nothing unusual about that video, I have done stuff like that at an older age, albeit not with SW in mind.

--
Holadem

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
This kid is a classic, his mother & father should be proud!
He is in school, doing just what every kid his age should be doing, Living his dreams before adulthood reality sets in.
It's those kids that are not in school making nothing but trouble are of my concern.
More power to him, he has nothing to be ashamed of.
He should use this as a stepping stool to bigger & better things ahead in life, as most of us can't get past the fear
of failure or ridicule, to take chances.
He is well on his way beyond that point.
We all as parents have something here to learn, nudge/support your kids to be them selves, no matter who may be watching, self empowerment is a very good thing.
I will say he puts Bill Gates to shame in front of the lens ;)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Like others have said, where did the Star Wars connection come from? Seems more like some kind of martial arts stuff to me. Except for Darth Maul, nobody has held a lightsaber like that, as far as I know.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Like others have said, where did the Star Wars connection come from? Seems more like some kind of martial arts stuff to me.
As has also been said, it probably came from the geek-community. :D Certainly doesn't look/sound like SW stuff to me...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Well, he does make the sound effects in the original clip...

I think this is hilarious. The kid really should try to get into SW3. I mean, *NSYNC did, even though they were cut...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks