HK525 available at Costco in Phoenix???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by mike_gg, Jan 25, 2003.

1. mike_gg

mike_gg Auditioning

Is there anyone that lives near a Costco store in Phoenix, Arizona? I know somebody that will be travelling to Phoenix and may be able to pick up one of these receivers (HK525) for me. There is a Costco in my city (Sudbury, Ontario) but they do not carry any high-end receivers. The advantage is that I can return the item at the local Costco if I have any problems with the receiver.

I can buy the receiver here at Future Shop $1499CAN (that's haggling with the salesmand from $1799CAN), but I saw the receiver at Costco.com for $699US and probably save about $500CAN in the end.

Thanks for your time,

Mike[​IMG]

2. David Yevin

David Yevin Agent

i know the costco near the 101 freeway and the I-17 freeway does not carry it. don't know about the others.
    sorry.

david

3. SeanDM

SeanDM Agent

I contacted Costco and they told me the HK receivers were an online item only.

4. Joe Szott

Joe Szott Screenwriter

mike,

Why not order it from Costco.com yourself and get it delivered for $699? If it doesn't work, you can always return it to any b/m costco store for a full refund.

5. altan

altan Stunt Coordinator

Sean,

Costco told me the same thing -- online purchase only.

I wouldn't hesitate purchasing online from costco --- if you can wait while it's delivered. They aren't that quick (ie, no overnight ... I'd guess a week or so).

... Altan

6. Raphael O

Raphael O Stunt Coordinator

try 6 ave and j and r - i dont know but i think they are authorized dealers.

7. JohnnyG

JohnnyG Screenwriter

8. Bert D

Bert D Stunt Coordinator

J & R, $649 w/ price match to "ecost.com", plus shipping, do not know if they ship to Canada. Auth. dealer, so w/ warranty.