What's new

HK525 available at Costco in Phoenix??? (1 Viewer)

mike_gg

Auditioning
Is there anyone that lives near a Costco store in Phoenix, Arizona? I know somebody that will be travelling to Phoenix and may be able to pick up one of these receivers (HK525) for me. There is a Costco in my city (Sudbury, Ontario) but they do not carry any high-end receivers. The advantage is that I can return the item at the local Costco if I have any problems with the receiver.

I can buy the receiver here at Future Shop $1499CAN (that's haggling with the salesmand from $1799CAN), but I saw the receiver at Costco.com for $699US and probably save about $500CAN in the end.

Thanks for your time,

Mike:)

David Yevin

Agent
i know the costco near the 101 freeway and the I-17 freeway does not carry it. don't know about the others.
sorry.

david

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
mike,

Why not order it from Costco.com yourself and get it delivered for $699? If it doesn't work, you can always return it to any b/m costco store for a full refund.

altan

Stunt Coordinator
Sean,

Costco told me the same thing -- online purchase only.

I wouldn't hesitate purchasing online from costco --- if you can wait while it's delivered. They aren't that quick (ie, no overnight ... I'd guess a week or so).

... Altan

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
I can buy the receiver here at Future Shop $1499CAN (that's haggling with the salesmand from $1799CAN)
I've seen cheaper ;)

Incidentally, costco.com will not ship to Canada and I've heard that their warranty service is horrible.

Bert D

Stunt Coordinator
J & R, $649 w/ price match to "ecost.com", plus shipping, do not know if they ship to Canada. Auth. dealer, so w/ warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks