What's new

Hk Avr-235 (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I will sell my almost brand new old Harman Kardon AVR-235 for $295 and shipping. This is mint but I am going to start over and simplify. All accessories and packageing. I paid $349 and shipping from JandR...

Will come double boxed and fully insured at no extra charge.

Steve Rabbit

Agent
I am very interested in this unit. However, I am waiting on some equipment of my own. Unless you are willing to trade for a high current car amplifier or an insane 12 volt processor built by altomobile (each of which is worth more than you are asking for your reciever) I need to release these before I have the disposable income to purchase your unit.

by no means wait for me (unless a trade is something that piques yoru interest) but rest assured when one or both of the units get shipped off, I will be knocking on your door to ask if its available.

Steve Rabbit

Agent
I figured as much, for the use.

its funny, the timing. I discovered just three days ago that the 235 would be perfect for my needs and that I wanted it as a reciever, and now here it is.

Something that also might work out would be if you have a buddy or coworker who happens to be in the market for some 12 volt electronic equipment. We would be able to do a 3 way trade, so to speak.

I'll keep you informed about my side of things, though.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Will go down to $290 and shipping. That is a $60 knock off for a basically new receiver. Will come double boxed and fully insured. All orig paperwork etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks