What's new

Hilarious Pictures! :) (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU? :laugh: ..........
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by HTF staff. Feel free to post links to your funny pictures. Just remember to keep it in good taste. Any offensive pictures will be removed with the possibility of posting privileges to this forum being suspended. Do not post any large images to keep loading time down to a minimum for those of us that have slower connection speeds. Keep those funny pictures coming!!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Those are awesome :laugh:
You would think that the guy with the 740i would have enough sense to remove the hose. Unless the car was ripped off of course.

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
hahaha....last fall I was at a gas station and some umm...woman in a nice volvo who looked like she was too important to bother with filling her own gas tank had the same thing happen to her. I didn't realize gas lines had breakaway points (or whatever you call them) when someone tries to drive off with the dispenser :) Makes sese though, otherwise you'd end up destroying the entire dispensing unit. She tore out of there pretty quick, the gas line came flying off at about 40 miles an hour and almost hit me :angry: Fortunatly the lady was intelligent enough to notice what happened.

Kenny Foor

Stunt Coordinator
That happened to me once. I waas done getting gas and when I pulled out the license plate frame on my boat trailer that sticks out a little too far caught the pump hose and ripped apart. Needless to say I was a little embarassed but luckily there was only a couple of people there.:D

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
In a previous job, I repaired (remotely) the computer systems that ran convience stores; nozzle drive offs happen ALL the time. The absolute best was the one guy who did it came back to station to return the nozzle, but was too ashamed to come inside. The lady said she could see him set it at the door and then run back to his car.

Ike

Screenwriter
There's nothing warranting a lock.

I love the first one! That's good publicity for Dunkin' Donuts.

Stephen L

Second Unit
Link Removed
MODERATOR REMOVED IMAGE, MADE LINK.
SHOULD MAYBE WARN PEOPLE IF YOU PLAN TO POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE VOMITING!

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I realize this is an actual airline from Thailand....but it struck me funny all of a sudden today.
So, I figured, "Aw, Ph***-It, I'll post this!" :laugh: .......
"TAKE YOUR LIFE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS WHEN YOU FLY......"
http://www.justplanes.net/images/w112.jpg
MODERATOR MADE IMAGE A LINK:
PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES BIGGER THAN 20k, POST LINKS INSTEAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks