What's new

Hey regarding Memento, there is something I noticed (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
2 things actually.

On chapter 13 when we see Sammy in the hospital chair, at the VERY last split second sammy morphs into leonard, which makes me think sammy never existed

Did anyone else notice this? I noticed it after watching the movie a 2nd time. Very VERY quick split second thing.

Also

The tatoo parlor name seems to be the same name of the movies producer.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
On chapter 13 when we see Sammy in the hospital chair, at the VERY last split second sammy morphs into leonard, which makes me think sammy never existed

todd stone

Screenwriter
hey Matt, I didn't know about that scene ok, and this forum is to speak about movies, ok? And thanks for your lack of input and insight.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
How was I supposed to give you insight towards said information? I'm saying that your right, and complaining about the forum, not your post. I was trying to say that the the forum should keep threads with this information archived, so we don't need a new post about them every month or so.

Please don't be mad at me...I wasn't trying to be mad at you.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Todd, I don't know what the problem is, but this is the 2nd Memento discussion thread you have opened.

Why a second one?

And Matt was clearly saying that HAD THERE BEEN an archive of some sort, these sorts of FAQs could be handled without having to go through the same thread discussions over and over. It is old news and well traveled ground.

Also, by simply searching on "Memento" I was able to find the official Memento review thread, though the official discussion thread seems to have fallen off the board (it is linked to in a thread, but the link is dead - thus the need for an archive like Matt said).

You could have done this same search before opening TWO threads to cover questions already answered.

In fact I see that in the first Memento thread you started you were clearly directed to the REVIEW thread as a great source of discussion. If you wanted to say more about the film AFTER reading that thread you could have just gone back and added to your previous thread. There was zero need for this new one.

Matt didn't even say anything about that fact, yet you still jumped down his throat.

Once data has already gone off the board I have no problem with a new thread being started for people who missed the old one(s). But HTF doesn't need 5 Memento threads anymore than it needs 5 FOTR or SW threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks