What's new

Help with finding a song that was played on KLON (Long Beach,CA) (1 Viewer)

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I was listening to KLON on sunday night(12-2-01) and there was this one song that came on at around 11:45. I had to be the off the wall song I have ever heard in my life. Anyway I cannot for the life of me remeber the song title.

However I do remeber the first line of the song. It goes
You're the fly in my ointment
If anyone else was listening to that station at that time and knows what the hell I'm talking about please let me know. I must have this song.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Zack,

You should post abetter description of the song- cances are that no one heard it with you on that station. If you post more info, chances are someone outside of California might know it.

What genre? What genre is the station? What was the song like? Any other lyrics? Male or female singer?

-Vince

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Zack,

Call the station. Most radio play lists are about 25 songs so it's usually not too complicated. But, I checked out KLON on the web and you've got an interesting listener supported blues-jazz formant there. So, call the host of that program next time they're working.

Good Luck!

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks