1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Help making Cables

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BryanH, Jan 16, 2003.

1. BryanH

BryanH Auditioning

Hi,
    I have some questions and want some help with making my own cables. I have some Canare L-4E6S cable here in my office that I want to use. What I want to know is if someone can give me some pointers on how to actually make good cables.
    I also have a Canare TS-C5 cable striper, but I'm not sure exactly how to use it very well, or if that one is even the right one to use with the Canare L-4E6S cable I have.
    Some sites with how to's and pics would be great. Also, anyone know a site that I can order some composite connectors from, I'm not looking at spending a whole lot of money, but any help and info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Bryan

2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne
    Bryan,

One of the members here, Chris White, I believe has exactly what you’re asking for. Enter his name in the search function under “Members” and send him a private message.

Regards,
    Wayne A. Pflughaupt

3. Pete Mazz

Pete Mazz Supporting Actor

That cable is 4 conductor mic cable. Not sure if you can do anything with that for RCAs.

Pete