What's new

Help Choosing Surrounds For Hanging (1 Viewer)

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I'm going to change my surround speakers and need your help. You can see my current setup with bookselves in this link:
http://users.erols.com/rmahle/theate...ures/seats.htm
In the picture, my surround speakers fire at each other in between two rows of seats.
I'm looking for recommendations on speakers that I can hang from the ceiling behind the back couch. This would help the back couch. Currently the back seats have the surrounds in front of them.
I have considered getting dipole but if you look on the left speaker in the picture you will see that the side is blocked by a cabinet. That rules out dipole right?
I have all Paradigm Monitor speakers in the front so I'm considering Titans in the back but I do not think I can hang them from the ceiling.
This is the weakest link to my system right now. I watched a movie for the first time in the back and its distracting to have a surround in front of you.
Do you know of any good speakers small enough to hang back there?
Thanks,
bob
------------------
Goto www.erols.com/rmahle to see my theater

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Thanks for the compliment. I will need to get new pics up soon since Im making changes all the time.
I'll check out those speakers and maybe visit the local paradigm dealer to see if there is a way I can mount them from the ceiling.
------------------
Goto www.erols.com/rmahle to see my theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks