What's new

Hello, My Name Is Jim, And I Can't Stop Watching My TV (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
My Toshiba 57HX81 is 3 weeks and 3 days old. The picture, as I slowly tweak it to perfection, just keeps getting better. I'm at work now and can't wait to go home and watch it some more. I put shades on all the windows so I can block out the light during the day, and I wish it were winter again.

My wife tried to declare yesterday a 'no TV' day, and I made it till 5 o'clock. I threw in 'Desperado' and watched the bar gunfight. Tonight is 'Spy Game'.

I was planning an ISF calibration soon, but money has run out for now. When I do have that done, I don't know if I'll ever leave the house.

SteveA

Supporting Actor
Hello, my name is Steve and I'm a Tosh-a-holic. I have a 10-day old 50H81 and I'm obsessed with watching it and constantly tweaking it. I perform a 56 pt. convergence almost every day, even though I know my set doesn't have 100 hours under it's belt and the convergence will drift. Only 39 hours to go, then the heavy tweaking begins!

Guy Kuo

Supporting Actor
Easy fix ---- Spend more time reading the HT forums so you won't expend as much time actuallly in front of the TV

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I think I'm going to get a directview HDTV set, maybe I won't have these "problems" you guys have.....

-ELmO

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Jim, sounds like your ready for an ISF treatment. Then, you really won't ever stop watching your TV.

Peace Out~

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
So, does the Toshiba do backflips or something? I tried watching my Mitsubishi and all it does is sit there. Maybe if I gave it a toy or something...

Seriously, glad to hear you are enjoying your equipment.

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks