hello all im new

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by joseph maskel, Nov 22, 2002.

1. joseph maskel

joseph maskel Auditioning

well first off i like to say hello to everyone on the board.Next thing im in the market for a hdtv right now i have a 32 non-hd-wega with the spreakers on the sode and its about almsot 2 years old. i'm looking for the top of the line 32 wega? and it needs to have 720p because i play alot of games and movies? do they make a 32 xbr? will i see the differance in the two? thanks again joe

2. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    the 32HV600 is the XBR replacement and it the top of the line sony 32" direct view.

3. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

The Sony cannot disply 720p. In fact, very few consumer displays can (except for the Princeton Graphics direct-view sets and some RPTVs).

4. John-Miles

John-Miles Screenwriter

Might i suggest an alternative to the sony, the toshiba models offer in my opinion a better picture overall. (better on cable and sattilite feeds, and equal on dvd) and for the cost of a 32" sony you could get a 36" toshiba, if cost is an issue for you, also if space is an issue i believe the Toshiba's aren't as wide.