What's new

Headphones for Both HT, and computer gaming? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Sch.

Stunt Coordinator
MY parents recenlt purchased me a pair of GRADO s-60's? I havent opened them yet but are they they good of headphones to plug into my reciever and computer jack? I would like to hear to recommendations of other headphones or from people with experience with these

Brian Ruth

Supporting Actor
Grado's seem to be a good brand.

I got the Sony V600's for about $50, and they are pretty good, though I listen more with my 4PointSurround speakers now than with headphones.

If you're in the market for some REALLY NICE headphones, the Sennheiser 400 series might be worth a peek.

Dave Jewett

Agent
Jeff,

I've had my SR60's for 3 years, and they are one excellent pair of headphones... I'm still amazed at the clarity and detail they have, and the bass is quite good as well. In my experience they do well when plugged into a computer, or directly into a receiver (I have mine plugged into an old JVC). There are definitely better headphones out there, but for the price the Grados can't be beat IMO.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks