What's new

HDMI and My Sony VPL_HS20 (1 Viewer)

Classa64

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
Hello all great site and have registered finally
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
I have a VPL-HS20 LCD projector and have had it for a year now. I have always had it hooked up by component cables with no issues. Just recently bought a Sony DVP-CX995V 400 DVD changer and a HDMI cable. I am having a bad time getting a good picture, I get white noise on occasion and the picture drops out or goes black off and on , I have tried all kinds of setting combos on the projector menu and DVD menu and the best I get is set the projector at 1020-720i and the picture output on screen is only 720-?? and a bit scratchy looking( sorry cannot remember the number) I guess i am looking for someone with the same setup and wondering what there settings are. The HDMI cable is 45ft and is a high end good quality cable from RAM(HDMIAMP15M) Please feel free to move this as I could not find a help section . Thanks in advance. C.

Classa64

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
Seems I have figured out with the help of a local friend and Home theater owner. I need a shorter cable or a booster.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks