What's new

HBO's "Ski School" and Paramount's "Brain Donors" (1 Viewer)

ChrisRowley

Auditioning
With the release of New Line's "National Lampoon's Senior Trip" on June 1, only two movies in my VHS library go wanting:

Paramount's "Brain Donors", the Pat Proft-scripted/Dennis Dugan-directed ode to the Marx Brothers, is hilarious, and for the studio, pun-intended, a no-brainer. For support, check out imdb.com reader reviews, many are calling for this silliness on DVD.

"Ski School" is a different story, released under the HBO Home Video label on VHS, I don't know who owns the rights to the sophmoric early antics of Dean Cameron. Maybe this calls for deluxe coverage from Anchor Bay such as their recent "Dead Heat" disc (excellent, particularly the commentary).

Thanks very much for your consideration.

Chris Rowley

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
I think SKI SCHOOL was a The Movie Store production originally handled on video by HBO. The TMS library now resides at MGM. And previous TMS fluff like BASIC TRAINING has gotten DVD release, so that bodes well actually. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks