What's new

Have a friday laugh (1 Viewer)

Alex-C

Screenwriter
ok...maybe its just me and my weird sense of humor.

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00478.wmv

this short video which is safe for home/work viewing shows a guy apparently breaking his wrist while hitting his buddy in the arm...test of manhood, stupid human trick, whatever.

But what is hilarious to me is the sound these guys make, especially on the slow motion replay and the ultra slow motion replay.

Just loop this video, watch it 20 times (its only 17 seconds) and if you're like me (well, then you're a balding 35 yr old engineer) but if your wicked humor bone is like mine, you'll be crying.

enjoy.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Did you see the angle he had is wrist at when he hit the guy? Why punch with your wrist bent lol. This was a planned shot too, not like a wild punch in a brawl that hits the wrong person at the wrong angle.

RichardK

Second Unit
Yep. That guy looked like he had never thrown a punch before in his life!! Also, the guy he hit was pretty scrawny (kinda like me). I would be pretty proud to say some dude broke his wrist hitting me!!! ha ha

Alex-C

Screenwriter
It's not the image that I find hilarious (admittedly, it looks painful) but the audio...

The guy getting hit saying Go repeatedly..but it coming out like "gope...gope...gope..."

and then the second replay, the "gope" just cracks me up, and the final icing on the cake is the reaction "doh!"...on the third ultra slow replay, sounds like a humungous belch !

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks