What's new

Haunted (UPN) - anyone watching it? (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Has anybody else caught this show? I think it is pretty cool, I have only seen two episodes and i like what i seeo far................but then again i like things that deal w/ghost and what have you........:D
R~

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
It's a great show and series, but since it's not getting all the audience from its lead-in Buffy, it's very close to being canned. Although this is still one of the better stuff out there now, I'll miss it if UPN doesn't give it a chance to garner some nielsen families votes.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Wow, I was just wondering why no one was talking about "Haunted"! I REALLY like this show! It airs here locally at 11:30 p.m. on Saturday nights.

Anyway, I'm disappointed it's so low in the ratings. I like the atmosphere and poignancy of the show, and Matthew Fox is effectively low-key. I also think some of the camera shots have been really great, like the one in the premiere episode with the overhead view of Frank sprawled on the rooftop, with the other guy sprawled on the pavement below.

I hope somehow UPN can save this show -- perhaps a better timeslot on the mainland.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Your kidding about it almost getting canned, that just sucks.........I hope not it is a really cool show.... I think we need to spread the word my friends.....

R~

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
I have to agree - This was probably the biggest surprise for me this season so far... I expected this show to be awful and have been amazed with how good it really is :) It does all the right things for Horror/Suspense... It isn't too obvious, lots of subtle clues and its genuinely creepy. I hope the keep it...

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I watched the premiere just because it came after buffy and didn't feel like changing the channel. I was not impressed. It just didn't do anything for me.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Put me down on the list who watches the show regularly as well. So far it's been entertaining but what happens when they hit "that point". You know, where they "jump the shark", which in the case of this show would be him finding his dead child
. That might be best left as background and not used as current storyline material.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks