What's new

Gun Crazy: low budget excellence? (1 Viewer)

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
"Gun Crazy"
My wife and I were at WalMart and I came across this low budget Drew Barrymore DVD for $5.88. I didn't buy it because it says full frame version:frowning: I didn't tell my wife why I declined to buy it because I had already got a new DVD earlier that day.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
SEAN, I'M SURPRISED AT YOU! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!;)
What's up Sean, i'm just funnin! I have 'Tranformers the Movie' and it's fullscreen, it's the only one that I own.
I havn't seen this film, but i've seen it advertised as coming on late night cable sometimes. They always seem to show it at like 2 in the moning for some reason.
Is it worth checking out?
Speaking of Drew, did you ever see that movie she did with Chris O'Donnell called 'Mad Love'? If not, it's pretty good.
BTW, did you get a chance to check out 'Somewhere in Time' yet? If so, what did you think?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd heard good things about this movie so I bought it sight-unseen. :thumbsdown: It wasn't that great. Sold the dvd the next day.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
John, I am ashamed, should I burn it? It may be an original full screen movie though.

If you like B-movies this is definitely worth watching, Drew was great, it's got Michael Ironside and Drew barrymore's mom, cool!

I did not see 'Mad Love' yet but will soon!

I can not find 'Somewhere in time' so not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks