What's new

Group Play Mech Assault Tonight(thursday) at 9 PM EST (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
once again we are going to have group play for Mech Assault at 9 PM EST Tonight. Hope to see everyone there. Its everyone weekly break from PSo :)

capt

Hank_P

Second Unit
I'll be looking for you Capt. Everyone is more than welcome to send me some invites.

Mr Chicken

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
Maybe I'll check this out.

I just got on live last night and I kept getting my butt handed to me on Mech Assault.

My screen name is JerriG.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I think I'll try to be there. I've been wanting to play with you all. I'll be looking for you Capt.

JayV

Supporting Actor
I won't be joining you folks -- still don't have MA. I played it a handful of times, but I don't have any urge to pick it up without CTF, which is apparently coming in a week.

Of course, RTCW is also due in about a week, so guess what I'll pick up?

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Rob you can count on it. We will probably play Mech till 10 or so and then PSO it is.

capt

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
This may sound outrageously noob of me but...how in the heck do u find the HTF game? I didn't see any of ur names up there around 9PM last night. Frankly, I don't even know how to put in names for my friends lists.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I made it in for one game before my cable connection dropped me like a bad habit. That might have been the first time it's ever done that to me. When the cable dude comes here this morning, I'm going to have him take a look at my connection...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
yeah it was bed time :) We played for a hour and then rob, jeff and I play some PSO.

James D S

Screenwriter
I tried to catch you guys but you were already playing PSO. Dammit, with all this PSO action, does this mean I need to check that game out?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Actually if i am not playing with HTF people on PSO and i see you guys on Mech Assault i will usually switch over unless im fighting a boss or something

capt

James D S

Screenwriter
Noob question: If you are in the middle of a game can you get pages from people in lobbies of other games?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks