What's new

Got the PB2+ and Klipsch fired up. Now What? (1 Viewer)

I finally got the SVS PB2+ sub (went down to BAX and there were two subs waiting for pickup (a mistake that they sent two by accident?) not a chance, just another lucky San Diego SVS sub owner) and picked up my sub.

I barely had time to get it fired up, but the first thing I found out is that it is much bigger than I expected. Also got a couple of negative comments from the spouse..."boy, it sure is big, but I guess you will have to keep it now that you have it".

The next thing I found was that right out of the box it seemed to blend in seamlessly with the RF-35 Klipsch speakers. I have not had a chance to exercise it with a good movie soundtrack, but was quite pleased with the clean almost invisible addition to music cd's depth.

Ok, so what do I need to do to get the most out of my new system? Will calibration really make a difference? If so, what will I need?

Thanks

Bryan

Eddie Horton

Stunt Coordinator
If you don't already own them, a Radio Shack SPL meter and a copy of Avia or DVE is a must. After that, you can play around with speaker and sub placement. Just be sure to re-check your SPL readings after moving speakers or changing anything. Calibration makes a difference.

SethH

Senior HTF Member

Amazon would probably be the easiest place. You might also check Ebay for a used copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks