What's new

got my tori amos tickets today! (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
balcony, section 7, front row :D excellent seats :D :D

the venue seats less than 5,500 so I can't imagine it's very far from the balcony to the stage

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
northrop auditorium in minneapolis MN, I guess it's on the UMN campus? never been there so I'm not sure.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Lucky you. She's playing Air Canada Centre here in Toronto and the configuration she's using holds 30,000 people. I wonder if this will sell out considering she's only doing 2 shows in Canada.

Kolya

Stunt Coordinator
yeah, I saw her earlier this year with my gf in a small theatre, the Paramount in Oakland. We'll definitely be going to the SF show.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
earlier this year? that had to have been last Nov 11 or 12 on the strange little girls tour.
I caught here in MSP for that one too, and before that on the MP3.com nightmare tour, and before that in portland on the chiorgirl hotel tour. They were all large venues except for the strange little girls tour where she played the orpheum in downtown MSP with rufus wainwright opening (he opened the entire tour, didn't he?)

Clint B

Second Unit
Enjoy the show, Philip. I, unfortunately, won't be going to any Tori shows on this tour...she's not coming anywhere near me (why skip Texas?!?) :angry:
Holding out hope she comes to Texas next year. The two times that I've seen her (on the small tour after the thing with Alanis, and then on last year's tour) have been amazing.

Kolya

Stunt Coordinator
yeah, you're right it must have been last NOV. and yes, Rufus opened the show.

it was the first time I had seen her. I've been a fan since UTP.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
rufus was really good when I saw them, I hadn't been a fan of his before, but have been since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks