What's new

good multiregion DVD resource? (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
i recently found out my dvd player can handle dvd's of all regions....i have never been an ethusiast of multiregion dvd shopping (and don't know where the hidden gems are, as far as dvd's not available in the US) - are there any good forums/sites dedicated to multiregion dvd discussions?

thanks

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
I second the recommendation of DVDTalk's international section. DVD-Basen compiles reviews from around the world. In general though, it's up to you to have specific titles in mind, and do the searching to figure out what is exclusive or superior in other regions.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I like to keep my eye on DVDHeaven (reliable Korean e-tailer) for new and exclusive releases. They only offer R0-R3 NTSC titles and I've been quite surprised by some of my finds. I check the website on a weekly basis.

There used to be a really great international forum also dedicated to multi-region sets, but it focused more on really cool box-set releases from all different regions. If you do a forum search in the Film & Video section under "Gremlins" I think, you might find a link via a post that I made. It was an excellent site, even though most of the posters typed in foreign languages (Italian, French, German, etc) and I never really understood what was being discussed, the pictures posted spoke for themselves and put me on to many amazing packages I never knew were out there..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks