What's new

Godsmack SACD EP (1 Viewer)

Mark Hedges

Second Unit
Does anybody know if the new Godsmack SACD EP is a single inventory disc? I saw some at Borders but I didn't see any SACD info on the disk anywhere.

Ken Groulx

Stunt Coordinator
I don't own this, but according to Universal's site, it's a SACD Stereo-SACD Surround-CD Audio hybrid disc.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Mark,

It is not a single inventory disc. There are both a redbook and SACD Hybrid available. I was going to pick this up at Best Buy today, but they were asking 14.99 for this disc on SACD. Too pricy for 7 songs, not to mention the MSRP on this disc is 13.99.

J

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
To add another tidbit here, the SA-CD hybrids I've seen are mislabeled, partially. They all have stickers on them that sez "PLAYS ONLY IN SACD PLAYERS". In the case's little "edge window" it says, "SACD STEREO - SACD MULTI-CHANNEL - CD STEREO, which is correct. I was on somebody's website, forgot which one, that had the disc listed as a single-layer release.

Justin, in the heyday of vinyl, this was about the average length of an album.

I have a copy, Sack-Dee, and I like it. IMO, it's really well recorded.

Dan Stone

Stunt Coordinator

Try CD Universe. They have a great price on it right now (only about fifty cents more than the standard CD version).

Evan S

Senior HTF Member

But when you add in shipping charges, it's not much cheaper, like $1.

If you are ordering more than one thing, try circuitcity.com. They have free shipping. Even though they are charging $13.99 for this release, if you combine it with other items, it can often come out cheaper than other sites due to the free shipping.

CD Universe
Godsmack $9.79 (plus $2.99 shipping) = $12.78+
Miracle (movie due out on 5/18...$20.99 plus $1 more for shipping) = $21.99
Total = $34.77

Circuit City.com
Godsmack $13.99 (free shipping)
Miracle $19.99 (free shipping)
Total = $33.98

I guess it depends on how much you are going to order at one time. I always try to consolidate purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks