What's new

Gargoyles street date announced (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
That's awesome. I can't wait to get this. Hopefully it sells really well and convinces Disney to release some of their long awaited shows (DuckTales, Chip N Dale, Darkwing Duck, TailSpin)

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

Not to knock TVShowsOnDVD.com but that press release has been out since August 24th. So, it's been officially announced for a few weeks now.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Still no mention of the Fraggle Rock Special Edition DVD release on TVShowsOnDVD.Com (it's been up for pre-order at all major e-tailers for weeks now)... what gives guys??

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I am trying to figure out how EntertainStudios shows are more newsworthy when I have never heard of any them or can find anything about them over on TV Tome especially when kid shows like Max & Ruby (which is coming out with a Christmas DVD), Fraggle Rock, and Spongebob (Spongebob for Hire - which has a movie coming out in theaters) don't recieve coverage.

Paul

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
This movie was on TV when I was real little and scarred the wee out of me. All I can remember is the gargoyle coming out from under the bed in the hotel room scene. I remember thinking "I knew those things hid under people's beds."

Peace,

DM

Edit - Upon further review, I think ya'll are talking about something else. Ignore me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks