What's new

Gamecube Rogue Leader vs. X-Box StarFighter (1 Viewer)

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody played these two games first hand yet? The reviews I've read of Rogue Leader for the Gamecube pretty much all say that it's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm still trying to decide between the Gamecube and X-box. I just wanted to see if anybody had been able to compare how good Starfighter was compared to RL.
Is Starfighter Multiplayer/Split Screen?
Chad
PS - If you purchased the Episode I DVD from Best Buy and got the Bonus Disc, it sontains PDF's for $5 off coupons for RL and SF at Best Buy, just thought I'd remind everyone!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Hmm...played SF for PS2, but not XB. To tell the truth, I think RL will be better. Why? Because its made by Factor 5 and RS was better than SF.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
having played both RS2 and Starfighter on PS2....I can fully say RS2 is hands down the better game.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
I have too now and yes I agree with Kelly on this one. Now if you want a game to watch on the Xbox that will be quite the contender to RL look up Yager. This game is going to turn some heads.
Dean

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Yea, Starfighter sucked. The "enhanced for Xbox" graphics aren't going to save this title.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Well, I kinda liked Starfighter :)
Having said that,though - it is no contest.
RL wins in a cakewalk. It was designed to take advantage of the GCN's power,while the Xbox Starfighter,while having some enhancements,is basicially just a port of the PS2 game.
Dean, I agree - Yager looks very cool - so far...
Calvin
------------------
"Never give up!!! .......... Never surrender!!!!!!!!!."

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Guys - are you basing this on playing at a kiosk or do you actually have the game at home?
More info, impressions, reviews please!
------------------
Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.
MyHTSetup

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks