What's new

Gameboy Player aware GBA games (1 Viewer)

Ryan FB

Second Unit
Looks like Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire is going to be the first:
-Using the Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Player, players can experience the rumble feature on the Nintendo GameCube controller for even more authentic pinball fun.
The first Pokemon Pinball was pretty dang good, so I'll probably be picking this one up.

Anyone know of any other GBA games that are planning to have GBP-specific features? I wonder if they'll do anything special with Boktai...hauling a GC outside isn't too practical ;)

Edit: Whoops, looks like I put this in VG Hardware, but really it can go in either. Mods, feel free to move this if you like.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see some games contain some GC code or whatnot and allow the games to have better graphics or contain GameCube-quality minigames (like how some GC games have downloadable GBA minigames, utilize the reverse).

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I think it would just be too tricky to fit a GC demo onto the cart. It would be a nice thing to see though.

Glen

Phil Levy

Stunt Coordinator
I'd just like to see more games that can be played 2 player on a GB player, using 1 cart and 2 gamecube controllers. As I understand, Sword of Mana will utilize this functionality. What a perfect game to use it :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks