What's new

FT: DVD-Audio (Buena Vista Social Club) (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I presumed I was getting the movie version, but was shipped the DVD-Audio version instead. The disc is sealed, and contains the following (courtesy in part of Amazon):
This DVD-Audio version of Buena Vista Social Club allows you to hear the Cuban group in their finest sound yet. Featuring two advanced-resolution formats (Advanced Resolution surround and Advanced Resolution stereo) for DVD-Audio players and one for standard DVD players, 5.1 channel sound, and video footage on the making of the movie, this is the ultimate Buena Vista sonic experience. Put it in your player, sit back, and be instantly transported to Cuba!
I'd like to trade for a DVD movie, as I'm not well equipped to play DVD-Audio at this point. Current discs on my wish list include:
- Cube
- Demolition Man
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Princess Mononoke
- Tommy Boy
- Snatch
I'm open to other offers, of course. We might be able to reach a deal if you have NHL 2K2 for the Dreamcast. :D

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks