FT: 2 pairs of JBL S-26s w/stands for smaller speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jeffrey Noel, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

Well, due to moving to an apartment in a couple of months I want to go with smaller speakers. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the sound of the S26s but they're just too big for me. I purchased both pairs about 1 1/2 years ago new from JandR.com. They are in mint condition and have the grills. I have the box for one of the pairs but will ship the second pair well protected. I also have a pair of 18" stands I purchased from Crutchfield for $100 that I will be trading also. Link to stands

If you have any decent, matching smaller speakers that you'd be willing to trade me for my S26s and stands, give me a holler at [email protected]. I don't have any particular speakers in mind.

2. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

I've got some Velodynes listed here for sale that would work great in an apartment. Let me know if interested. Have a couple people emailing me on them but haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'd like to get something wrapped up today as I have new speakers on the way. thanks

3. Jeffrey Noel

I've seen those and have been tempted, but I would have to sell these. I can't afford buying yours without having sold mine. Best of luck though!

4. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

Thanks ... I was going to sell mine before I got new speakers but stumbled upon a sweet deal, so I've got both now. Need to sell these things. [​IMG] My wife is starting to feel like the house is an electronics store. Later.

Jason

5. MattAP

MattAP Auditioning

jeffrey,

i have 2 pair of JBL N-24s I would like to upgrade. if interested maybe we can work something out.

Matt

6. Jeffrey Noel