What's new

FT: 2 pairs of JBL S-26s w/stands for smaller speakers (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Well, due to moving to an apartment in a couple of months I want to go with smaller speakers. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the sound of the S26s but they're just too big for me. I purchased both pairs about 1 1/2 years ago new from JandR.com. They are in mint condition and have the grills. I have the box for one of the pairs but will ship the second pair well protected. I also have a pair of 18" stands I purchased from Crutchfield for $100 that I will be trading also. Link to stands

If you have any decent, matching smaller speakers that you'd be willing to trade me for my S26s and stands, give me a holler at [email protected]. I don't have any particular speakers in mind.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I've got some Velodynes listed here for sale that would work great in an apartment. Let me know if interested. Have a couple people emailing me on them but haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'd like to get something wrapped up today as I have new speakers on the way. thanks

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I've seen those and have been tempted, but I would have to sell these. I can't afford buying yours without having sold mine. Best of luck though!

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Thanks ... I was going to sell mine before I got new speakers but stumbled upon a sweet deal, so I've got both now. Need to sell these things. :) My wife is starting to feel like the house is an electronics store. Later.

Jason

MattAP

Auditioning
jeffrey,

i have 2 pair of JBL N-24s I would like to upgrade. if interested maybe we can work something out.

Matt

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Matt, shoot me an e-mail about the condition, age, etc. and what exactly you see as a fair trade. I was kind of hoping someone would offer some n24s. You wouldn't happen to have the center channel would you?

Oh yeah, do you happen to have any references? Just have to be safe! :)

E-mail: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks