What's new

FS: Yamaha Speakers, 5 ch. setup (1 Viewer)

Brian Bowman

Auditioning
Hi,

I have a complete 5.0 (no sub)Yamaha speaker set up for sale, due to my recent upgrade to the PSB Image series. Included are:

1 pair of NS-A 8350's (these are a 12" woofer, 4" midrange, and a 1" tweeter in a sealed enclosure, first order crossovers at 600Hz and 4Khz). Incredibly efficient at 92 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter. Freq. response listed as 40Hz-20Khz +/- 3.5 dB.

1 pair of NS-A 6350's (these are an 8" woofer, 4" midrange, and 3/4" tweeter in a sealed enclosure, first order crossovers at 4.2Khz and 13Khz). Almost as efficient, at 91 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter. Freq. response listed as 90Hz-20Khz +/- 3.5 dB.

1 pair of NS-A 6350's, same speakers as listed above, but these have been "modded" into a single center channel speaker by bolting them together long-wise with anti-resonance rubber in between cabinets. With twin 8" woofers, this is a center channel with some oomf behind it.

These speakers really do sound quite nice for the price, very warm and round. Low end on the 8350's is especially nice, fairly tight thanks to the sealed enclosure.

These are approximately 6 years old, and have seen light use in my home theater. They are in great shape. I also have a pair of ball/socket mounts that I used to mount the set of 6350's to the ceiling. As I have no use for them, they are included if you want them.

I have all the original paperwork.

Pictures available upon request.

$175 + shipping from Northern VA.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] (remove the nospam portion!) with any inquiries. Thanks for looking!

-Brian Bowman

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks