What's new

FS XFX GEFORCE FX 5200 128MB W/ DVI Out (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I'll do 1 bump before Ebay. This is a good price for this card. They are selling on Ebay for over $50 without the DVI out.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I guess I'll keep it and put in my 2nd computer. No use selling for less the $40. Good card though and well worth the $40 or $50 for an entry level card.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
didnt I buy something from you recently steve....thought I did.

I am on the east coast. I am in Lowell, MASS

where are you located ? Lancaster, ????

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I'll do $40 shipped. Includes Box, and everything that came with it originally when it was $99.

:)

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a bump for you Steve... seems like you got a lot of lowball offers- I use to own another FX5200... great budget card for the price!

Steve F M

Screenwriter
And by the way Ashan the one on Newegg is a PCI and has no DVI out which is why it is $45 and is an OEM version which includes nothing but the card!!!

But thanks for giving everyone false ads. The model # of this card by XFX is PV-T34K-NAH7.

Look it up!!!

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
my offer couldnt have been too low ball if he was entertaining the $35 shipped to me EAST COAST and changed his mind.

I would have paid the $40 shipped if he didnt play games with me on the shipping. offers the $40 shipped after he couldnt get $44 shipped when I asked in the first place if it was $40 shipped. got to post and be specific on shipping, you did not.

nothing wrong with getting what you want steve but you have to make up your mind what you want to sell it for and make sure to say with or without shipping......

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Ralph your a lowballer. Who are you kidding. If you would have paid the $40 shipped then why didn't you? You came back with I'll give you $35 shipped. Figure it out $8 shipping $2 Paypal fee, and I'm getting $25 for a Video card that I paid $80 for less then a month ago.

I never said I would sell for $35 shipped I said I would consider it. Now I considered going to Ebay where I'll probably get $50 plus shipping for it.

You make me laugh Ralph. I'm not a low baller!!! Thats Funny!!!

You low-balled the whole way down the thread. You would have bought at one point for $40 shipped but since I said $44 (Split Shipping) you passed. I came back with the $40 shipped and you tried going lower like you always do. "I'll give you $35 shipped"

Nothing wrong with the way you operate, but it sometimes makes things hard to sell when you keep under-cutting an asking price.

Anyway the $40 shipped was a deal on this card. $65 plus shipping is the cheapest i have found on the web for this card by XFX. Should have bought when you had a chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks