What's new

FS XFX GEFORCE FX 5200 128MB W/ DVI Out (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Ralph this was almost the same tactic you used on me with the DVD Player if I remember correctly and you low-balled your way into a deal there also!!

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
its not low balling bro when you accept the deal! if you didnt want to sell the dvd player at that price you didnt have to, fact was you had no other offers thats why. no tactic dude. either you sell it for what you want or you sell it for what you can get. if you could have got more for the dvd player then why did you sell it to me ? hardly consider getting a good price.... you agree on, tactic. considering costco sells that Samsung 841 player new for $95 I dont think I low balled you at all at $105 shipped. it was a very fair deal, considering you wanted $115 shipped ? lol

if I low ball you then why were you considering selling the card to me at $35 shipped? not seeing any better offers here dude. lol

if $5 and $10 is low balling my way into a deal then I am doing something wrong.

i didnt pay $40 shipped cause you said no and didnt include shipping in the post and I asked. when you say $40 to me that sounds like shipped. be clear! then, since you couldnt get $44 you say ok $40 after I asked $40 in the first place. you go back and forth and cant make up your mind. so why should I deal if you didnt want to in the first place. you entertained the $35 shipped and decided no after. thats not my fault. dont blame me for your weak decisions. that was my 1st offer. the $40 shipped was an inquiry.

I dont use paypal and wouldnt have paid by paypal. your fees are not my problem. you want to use paypal then consider the fees. remember I paid by check the last time. I wont get into the condition of the dvd player either.

I would hardly consider $5 difference low balling. low balling would be offering you $25! maybe your tactic should be better at selling! stop being wishy washy and sell the player at a price, stand on it and include, if shipping is included in the price or not. you agreed on the price you sold the player to me for, dont be mad at me cause you didnt get any other offers and sold it to me for less than you wanted. I think you got a fair price on the player. dont kid yourself, your stuff is not gold. if it was you would have had other offers but mine. truth dude! you should be glad I overlooked the condition of the player. I was glad it worked after seeing it.

dont attack just because your mad cause you cant sell your items at a higher price. we make offers if you dont like it say no and carry on but please dont insult people by changing your price and entertaining a deal and going back on it. either you want to sell your item or you dont. if you dont like dealing dont list it here. part of the game man. part of the game. $5 is not a low ball.

I didnt low ball down the thread I asked once if $40 was shipped you said no. you lowered so I lowered. the way it works man and if you want to play the game so cant we. part of selling stuff and dealing. when you get a real low ball sometime in life then come back and tell us about it.

a low ball is asking $11,500 for my 87 Grand National and someone offering me $8,500 for a need nothing/like new 11.3 second turn key car! thats a low ball. your buddy in the thread can be thanked for putting that in your head.

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Wow... looks like this thread is active! Hey steve, my neighbor just employed me to build a cheapie computer... If you can wait a few days for some paypal money to free up- I'll take it off your hands. And just to let you know- hardforum sold a fx5200 for $25 but that was with a dead fan and as-is. Ebay sold your same exact card for $41-$45 bucks, "as-is", a few auctions back. Just letting you know. But yeah, PM me and see what we can work out. $40 shipped right?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks