What's new

FS XBox and games!! (1 Viewer)

James Slade

Second Unit
Selling a 2 month old Xbox and extra controller (still have boxes) and two games. Prices are in Canadian dollars, buyer pays shipping. I am in Toronto. Questions email me at: [email protected] (underscore between the names)
Item
Xbox + extra controller (green called tricky) works good!
$270
PGM
$50
Silent Hill 2
$45
Total savings over buying from EB including tax is about $178.

Max Baker

Agent
If he doesn't Kevin I have one that I may be willing to trade for some electronics (Xbox and 2 games). What do you have to trade? Sorry James, not trying to spoil your sale........

Max

James Slade

Second Unit
Kevin and Max,

Feel free to trade the only thing I am looking to trade for is a Game Cube. If you got a Cube I am interested if not, thats okay.

Max Baker

Agent
Kevin,

I'm looking for a H/K or Denon DD/DTS reciever. I have Project Gotham Racing and Test Drive for my X-box. I also have an extra controller. Let me know.....

Max

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
I have access to any newdenon, which one and what are we going to trade to make it even out if it is unbalanced?

Max Baker

Agent
No thanks Kevin, I can get them cheaper here in Oregon.....
I'll just sell the X-box and games and go buy one.

Max

Max Baker

Agent
I'm looking more for someone who wants to trade even over. I can get a used 1802 for around $250. I know that my X-box is worth that + a little. I've only had it for about a month and a half. The console has less than 8 hours on it. I don't need a brand new reciever. And in Oregon I pay no sales tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks