What's new

FS: WinTV-HD HDTV PCI card $250 shipped- HDTV for Superbowl! (1 Viewer)

Eric F

Screenwriter
In excellent condition, I use it infrequently, as I own some other tuners. Comes with everything, breakout pod (coax out, s-video in, etc), full VGA passthrough to PC monitor or HDTV- RGB or YPrPb component (software configurable). Outputs native and upscales/downscales- 1920*1080i, 1280*720p, 720*480p, 1440*1080i, 1024*768p and 1280*768p. Also comes with remote.
Coax digital output to your Dolby Digital receiver. Good NTSC tuner as well. Fairly low CPU requirements, can work on Celerons and up- this is a full hardware decoder- output, especially on HDTV broadcasts look amazing.
Can save hdtv programs and playback HDTV programs from harddrive too.
$250 shipped USPS Priority. Good little tuner, perfect for the Superbowl. Paypal only please- easiest way.
You can check my ebay rating, which is good- [email protected] Email or PM me if interested.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Nope. There are no PC-HDTV cards with DVI output. Analog only. Looks great though.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
You don't happen to have an NTSC card that outputs stereo do you?

Bump for nice price.

Eric F

Screenwriter
No, but the card does receive NTSC stereo as well, and outputs it over the digital coax (PCM) or your soundcard with the internal cable.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Anybody? It's going for approx this much on ebay-+ shipping

I will go a bit lower- $230 shipped. That's as low as I can go.

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
You said SVideo in. Does this card to capture from something like a Sony Handycam (video camera). I may be interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks