What's new

FS? Wanting Feedback on POSSIBLE sale LOWER 48 ONLY (1 Viewer)

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
I have a used Mirage BPS 150 subwoofer that I am thinking of selling due to the fact that I am not using it as much as I thought I was going to use it.

It is a dual 8" isobaric sub in piano black finish with a 150 watt amp built into the box.
This is in perfect shape. No scratches. No blemishes. I even have the screw in feet for it. I do NOT have box or maunal though. Right now it is delegated to being used as , get this, my computer sub for my speaker system. Crazy BUT true. Honest. It was an impulse but but is WAY too powerful and I already have a HT sub.

I was to know if I am going to get any dibs.

Asking $325 plus S&H from 60402. Packing will be extra since I do not have anything to pack this up with. I will change EXACT packing for this and will enclose receipt. I will estimate packing first and then will RETURN the extra money to the bidder in a seperate letter. I really am unsure how much to pack and insure so I will say about $35 from MailBoxes etc.

Following is a link to the manual and brochures

http://miragespeakers.com/manuals.shtml Look for BPS-150

Thank you for the help

Edited for price change

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Mark:

I think the reason for all the looks is your title and the fact it's a feeler ad. Since your title doesn't say what you are selling....most will take a look see just to see whats, what. I also think feeler ads tend to attract attention, but doesn't translate into buyers.

I found my one feeler ad created a "tire kicking" mentality, which created a sense that there was interst, but a false sense.

Your best bet is audiogon or ebay. I sold my projector for $500 more than my best offer here and within 72 hours of listing it vs the week listed on HTF.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks