What's new

FS: Toshiba 40h80 widescreen tv (1 Viewer)

Ken O

Auditioning
Hello
****************THIS IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY************
I LIVE IN TAMPA BAY AREA (ST PETE) OF FLORIDA
I've been trying to sell my 1.5 yr old toshiba 40h80 set locally for some time (classifieds etc) w/ no luck (fools!) so I am turning to the discriminating visitors of the HTF who (hopefully) know+understand what this set's all about. I moved to a bigger place and just had to get a bigger set. I considered keeping this as a "bedroom set" but figured instead I should sell it to offset some of the cost of my new 65h81. so thats why I'm selling. Its in great condition and has an awesome picture....coz I did a bunch of tweaking on this set (focusing, 64pt convergence, disable SVM, screen reversal etc).
I am asking $1000. I do not have the box, but I have and will include the remote, owner manual, service manual, a set of homemade mattes, and a Monster component video cable. (I also should have the convergence grids around here somewhere....if I can find them I will include them as well). Cold hard cash is always nice but we can probably utilize some form of online payment (paypal etc) if that is convenient for you.
thanks!
Ken O
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trackername123
Recent bookmarks