What's new

FS (Toronto Area) IBM 60GXP 40gb 7200rpm Hard Drive (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit
Thanks Dave.

Things are going alright. I'm expecting to get the SVS package i ordered in about two weeks. Exciting! Kind of sucks though since we are also in the middle of moving so i might have to hold off connecting it to my system since our house is a mess with all the boxes and everything. Hopefully things settle down within the next three weeks so that i'll have time to enjoy the sub before school starts. Once things settle down, if you want to come over and check out the sub your very welcome to do so.

How's the parasound amp you purchased? A while back i was also considering getting an amp but i'll have to hold off that purchase until maybe next summer.

BTW, do you know where i could get a decent A/V rack?

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Salvador,
Glad to hear all is well! I want to hear all about the SVS package, mate! Model? Amp? Price? The works! Sounds as though your move may make things difficult, so don't think twice about leaving the SVS at my place where it will be given a good temporary home ;) .
The little Parasound (used, 125wpcx2) has been a great addition to my rack at a reasonable price. I find it makes a signifigant difference for music (bass, presence), while it blends easily with my existing Yamaha receiver for HT.
As for a rack, I got my stuff at Musonic on Kingston Road in Scarborough, though the particular models I bought have since been discontinued. Still, you may want to check the manufacturer's web-site for a few ideas. Cheers!
DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks